Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Decision Made

As I read blogs today I see that many of us are in high gear of our Olympic training. After much indecision I have finally committed to what I will knit. It's the Veste Everest from the Fall 2005 Issue of Interweave Knits. I kind of wanted to make it in a charcoal but I'm really trying to add more color to my wardrobe so I chose Silky Wool in a pinkish/rose color. Me thinks it will look pretty good with a nice crisp white blouse.

I finished up a scarf last night and hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get some shots of it in action. It's a ruffled scarf that I crochet on the fly with the limey green color of Kid Silk. I have seen others made with what looks like 2 strands but I wanted it to look light and airy so I only used one strand. I think it turned out pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home