Monday, December 19, 2005

Poor Habits

I have never been this disorganized! I still have shopping to do, behind on client work, some rooms in the house need cleaning since I have guests coming to spend 5 days, and now I have become sick, some upper respiratory thing. It's still no excuse for poor blogging habits but that's what has been going on. Blogging will be light until after the New Year and then I should be back on track after that.

And we won't even discuss the knitting. Let's just say I am officially in panic mode.

2 Comments:

Blogger http://myblog.de/angela said...

Wow.... same goes with me, but a little less panic, because I don't have guests. but...
>Shriek!<
Happy Holidays :-)
Angela

6:30 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Oh wow... I hope you get better soon.

I sent you an email but it bounced again. Anyway thanks for the comments. I have knitter's stash in paperback also. I perfer them that way to save money. I got Knitting in the Old Way and then two months later it came out in paperback. I was ticked, but that's ok.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home