Monday, November 14, 2005

Mitten Update

My update for Sandy's Warm Hands Knit-Along. Thanks for stopping by!

I’ve been remiss in my Latvian mitten duties, I haven’t made much progress. I’ve been distracted by the garter stitch cardigan. It’s very close to being completed so whenever I have time, I’ve been working on it. I’m at the stage of crocheting so hopefully it will be finished tonight so I can wash and block again.

I also have the Estonian mittens which I need to finish as the weather is getting cold and I need them! I should have a picture of them in the next couple of days.




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mitten looks great! I look forward to seeing the finished article.

Congratulations on being so close to the finish line on the cardigan!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I like your mitten much better than my own! Perfect colors for my child's coat and everything!

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your mittens! Those needles look like 7'' Susan Bates aluminum, no? I love those, I had several of those imported specially from the US :)

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home